There was a major remodeling going on which we were told would lead to a revamped workout area. That precluded the made to order breakfast promised but it did have a hot plate eggs and sausage. There were decent snacks and free beer and wine each night. The furnishings were average for the chain. It did have a nice courtyard with swans and turtles in the pond, an indoor and outdoor pool, indoor sauna and hot tub. The TV was fine and the suite OK though the windows let in a bit of road noise from nearby highway 29. It appeared safe though the door did not automatically shut. Internet was $10/night in the rooms but parking was free. It is too far from the downtown square to walk. The staff seemed competent and friendly (and fixed quickly a triple charge for my internet).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA