I know the hotel has the word 'suites' in it, but we weren't expecting what we got! The suite was as big or bigger than some one-bed flats. The bed was comfy, the shower was excellent and the bath was perfect for prolonged soaking.
The hotel itself was lovely - we got great value from the pool and the daily manager's reception is not to be missed. Breakfast was filling and tasty - if some of the selections seemed a bit strange to our taste-buds. Maple syrup and bacon? We ate in the restaurant both nights and the food was lovely, the wine (as to be expected!) was great and the service couldn't be faulted.
We were on the road side of the hotel but have to say it was a very quiet road and we weren't disturbed at all. All in all it was a great place and close to the vineyards we wanted to check out as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA