The hotel is located in the town of Napa from vineyard St. Helen about 20-30 minutes. There is no parking fee and there is free breakfast. The breakfast includes pastries, cereals and hot food (omelette, etc. cooked on the spot).The hotel is very nice and clean. The rooms are spacious and the mattress is very comfortable, plush. Unless you pay for wifi or it's already included in the room charge; you must go to the business center for internet access but printing and use of the internet is free of charge. There was an exhaust fan in the outter part of the first/second floor that was really loud and noisy - south side parking lot rooms - so we asked & were moved to a quieter room. The overall experience was great and it definitely exceeded our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA