My wife and I checked into the Embassy Suites, Napa on February 12, 2012 into a very cold room. The temperature in the room was 58 degrees upon arrival. We soon discovered we could not control the temperature in our room. My wife called the front desk and she was informed the air handler was in neutral mode, which means you cannot get heat or air. The front desk said they would send a heater to our room. I got a great laugh when they showed up with a very small portable heater that could only heat the bathroom. After I finished laughing, I sent an email to the Hilton corporate office to express my disappointment. Unfortunately, my disappointment continued since it has been ten days and still no response, not even an automated response. While eating breakfast the next morning I notice more than half of the guest were wearing coats. Guess I didn’t have the only cold room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA