We stayed in this B.W. for 3 nights. The People at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.
The grounds were beautifully landscaped with many things in bloom. We were on the 3rd floor, but there was an elevator. Our room was small, however we had a balcony with two chairs and a small table. After a trip thru the wine country, it was nice to sit outside and enjoy a glass of wine. We overlooked the grounds and that was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines just received Best Western International’s highest honor, "The Chairman’s Award," for outstanding quality, design and high customer service. Travelers from all over the world choose Inn at the Vines as their vacation destination. BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines, also nominated as one of the best hotels in Napa Valley, provides finely appointed accommodations in the heart of all there is to experience in our beautiful wine country of Northern California. Whether your travels bring you to Napa for a weekend get-away, business, family vacation, or a wedding, BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines Hotel Napa
- Best Western Hotel Napa
- Best Western Napa
- Napa Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines Napa, Napa Valley, CA