Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$208
$189
$309
$279
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$179
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Andaz Napa(Napa)
$354
$309
$339
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$278
$239
$349
$297
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$299
$271
$279
Cancelon
$818
$700
All reviewsdenny's restaurantfront deskdenny snapa valleyfree breakfastroom was cleanbest westernswould stay here againwine countrywine tastinggood sizeeasy accesssilverado trailrooms are largeclose to downtownthird floorconvenient location
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was in this hotel long enough to sleep for a few hours. But it was very nice. Great shower. Nice big room. Comfy bed. Great pool/hot tub area. A little meh about the breakfast being served by Denny's, but I didn't have time for it anyway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwvines, Owner at Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Raymond,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Napa Valley.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We found this hotel by accident. We had not pre booked any accomodation in Napa and got to the stage where we thought we may have to sleep in the car. Stumbled across this hotel and so very happy we did. The staff were amazing. Room was lovely and huge. Got great recommendations for dinner in Napa. Had a starbucks across the road and a largish shopping centre. A lift for those that find stairs a hassle. Free wifi and a small gym. I would definately stay here again. Didn't have time to use the pool or spa both looked good and a few people were sitting down around it having a few nibbles and wines. Overall a very relaxing place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad you stumbled upon us and had a relaxing stay. I am glad you enjoyed your room and that my staff were "amazing"! Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This Hotel was much better than expected after reading some of the negative reviews here. I was incredibly pleased with the room, the staff, and the location. The room was fairly modern with 2 perfect double beds. The bathroom and shower were perfect. The Hotel is a 5 minute drive to downtown Napa and about 10-15 minutes to the Silverado Trail. The hotel provided breakfast coupons to Denny's which is directly next door and was perfect for us - I had a healthy egg-white and fruit breakfast while my travel companions gorged themselves on Denny's Grand Slam. I would definitely return here for its cleanliness, staff, and proximity to everywhere I wanted to be.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

I am glad we surpassed your expectations. We pride ourselves on our clean well appointed rooms and our customer service. Thanks for the review and we will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed here from Sept. 8-13 with my two sisters for a fun wine week. This hotel was perfect for our needs. We had a suite with an upstairs loft. We were able to use the spacious downstairs for watching TV at night with its sofa and two recliners instead of sitting on the beds which so often happens. Only slight complaint was the stairs going to the loft were very steep and there was no bathroom upstairs. Nothing to be done about that now, though. Front desk was very friendly and helpful and the coupons to the Denny's next door was a pleasant surprise. As someone else noted, I never eat there normally, but this one was pretty good. Pool was definitely small but I only saw one person use it. We were there for the wine! Good place for the money and I would return.

Room Tip: Suite was a good value but steps to the loft were quite steep.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

I am glad you enjoyed our two story loft suite. It is great for extended stays with its large livingroom downstairs and the king upstairs in the loft. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Napa.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Never had any complaints with Best Westerns. Price was right, rooms were clean and quiet. It was easy to drive into napa to the different winery's. Read other complaints regarding complimentary breakfast at Dennys. Breakfast was great and it beats eating stale bagels or muffins.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
bwvines, Manager at Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again.