This hotel is a good location just outside of Napa town. The rooms are comfortable, the only odd thing was the bathroom layout. We had an "inner" bathroom (shower+ toilet), preceded by a wash basin, mirror and dryer. Not an unusual layout, except that it is impossible to access the inner sanctum if anyone is standing at or near the the hand basin. The shower was great, with adjustable spray patterns, plenty of hot water and extra elbow room from a curved curtain.
The desk arrangement was very gadget and computer friendly, with great (free) WiFi, plenty of outlets for chargers and good lighting. The desk chair, of the newer ergonomic type, was very comfortable.
The king bed was extra plush and comfortable, and the room was very clean.
The biggest surprise was to find TWO folding luggage racks in the closet. More hotel owners should try to stay in their own rooms with 2 suitcases, and they would understand how such a modest investment is really appreciated.
Some of the other reviewers commented on noise. We had a room at the rear, no road noise, but we could hear every foot step and every flush of the toilet or shower above us. A very good alarm clock system is provided, but when the room next door ignored the beeping at 0600, the beeping got louder and louder and woke us up. Our friends had a room on the third floor, but on the side of the road, and they did get quite a bit of road noise.
The staff was courteous at all times. The breakfast arrangement came down to a 15% discount at the Denny's right next door, or a free breakfast at Denny's if you were a member of the loyalty program. They also did have some fruit, cookies and coffee in the lobby.
Try it! the plusses outweigh the few minuses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines just received Best Western International’s highest honor, "The Chairman’s Award," for outstanding quality, design and high customer service. Travelers from all over the world choose Inn at the Vines as their vacation destination. BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines, also nominated as one of the best hotels in Napa Valley, provides finely appointed accommodations in the heart of all there is to experience in our beautiful wine country of Northern California. Whether your travels bring you to Napa for a weekend get-away, business, family vacation, or a wedding, BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines Hotel Napa
- Best Western Hotel Napa
- Best Western Napa
- Napa Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines Napa, Napa Valley, CA