We chose Best Western Inn At The Vines due to the good reviews on Trip Advisor.
I thought it was a bit pricey at aprox $200 per night (incl taxes) but once I compared it to several other nearby hotels, I realized this was great value!
A week prior to our arrival, I called ahead and asked if there was any way we could check in early. The lady on the phone was lovely and helpful, it made me feel like we had made the correct choice, right from the get-go. She said she would note this request on our reservation and to call again on our way to the hotel from the airport, which we did. Again another lovely conversation with a lady that knew exactly who I was before I said my name and that she had been working on my request that morning and they should have a room ready by the time we arrive. Parking was outdoors and very easy. Checking in was fast and smooth, allowing us a few minutes to freshen up prior to our limo arriving for a day of wine tasting. Our room was spotless and the amenities were nice. My favorite part of the room was the shower. The curved shower curtain made it feel very spacious and the Delta showerhead gave for the perfect, generous streams of water. There was a desk and a chair which my husband liked, a large flat screen TV and a small table with two chairs. I smoke, so the balcony was a big plus. The bed and linens were very comfortable as were the towels/washrags and plenty of them. There is a small ‘pod’ coffee maker, which we would have preferred an actual coffee maker because we bring our own coffee grounds (imagine if we would have asked for one they would have brought it…but didn’t bother), for most travelers this would be perfect. Also included in the room was a small fridge and microwave. We used the fridge for waters and cheese. There are breakfast snacks, coffee and fruit in the morning in the lobby. We went to the attached Denny’s for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised by the quality, and $20 for breakfast (with our hotel discount) in Napa is quite the deal!
After our first day of tasting, we returned to our room where we found a wonderful wine/chocolate/cheese/biscotti gift basket from the manager, Shanirra Mendoza, with a personal note, wishing us a Happy Anniversary. This was such a professional touch and made us feel really special.
The pool is small, the Jacuzzi can hold a max of aprox 6 adults comfortably. We had it to ourselves on Friday night, but were so tired, we only stayed in for about 30 minutes and retired early.
Our second morning, we asked the gal at the front desk for a locally run breakfast restaurant and were provided a printed menu and perfect driving directions to get to Gillwoods….our breakfast was fresh and delicious!
We would stay at Inn At The Vines again and again and if our friends, family or business acquaintances ask for a hotel referral in Napa Valley, we will tell them about our lovely experience here. The staff went above and beyond to be professional, yet warm and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines just received Best Western International’s highest honor, "The Chairman’s Award," for outstanding quality, design and high customer service. Travelers from all over the world choose Inn at the Vines as their vacation destination. BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines, also nominated as one of the best hotels in Napa Valley, provides finely appointed accommodations in the heart of all there is to experience in our beautiful wine country of Northern California. Whether your travels bring you to Napa for a weekend get-away, business, family vacation, or a wedding, BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines Hotel Napa
- Best Western Hotel Napa
- Best Western Napa
- Napa Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines Napa, Napa Valley, CA