All reviews starry night la biblioteca chocolat room wine tasting barrel room bella tuscany other guests private cottage downtown napa the main house bed and breakfast within walking distance to downtown every morning breakfast was delicious jacuzzi tub wine hour oxbow market
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was not sure what to expect with this B&B. I have not stay at too many B&Bs. This one was one of the larger ones that I have ever stayed in. I did not realized it was 2 different locations (pretty close to each other) and 3 buildings. I booked the King Room #5 in the Suite House for $149 for 2 nights. It was adjacent to the Cabernet House. It was the top floor away from the street. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Parking was behind the house. The gourment breakfest was excellent and different from any place I have stayed before. There was nice fragrance in the court yard with orange and grapefruit trees. My only complaint is the wifi signal could be better. If you are looking for something different with a reasonable price, I would definately stay here again. The breakfast and night time desserts are the big hilights.

1  Thank ELCHEAPEE
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We loved this B and B! We told our host we wanted to go to a seafood restaurant and asked what she recommended. She called the restaurant for us and made reservations. The breakfast each morning was fantastic!!! Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Date of stay: April 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank scje0301
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We couldn't be happier about choosing to stay at the Old World Inn. The staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful. The food was delicious! The wine tastings in the evenings were such a special treat. Highly recommended!!

Room tip: Loved La Boheme!
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Excellent service. Great complimentary extras - desserts, snacks, DVDs, wine tasting on site. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, and the rooms are cozy, clean, and tastefully decorated. Excellent value.

Room tip: Allegria has a great spa tub in a bay window!
Date of stay: March 2013
2  Thank VeeSF
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed in the Chocolat room in the main house. The room and bathroom were huge! The bed was very comfortable. The only downsides to this room are that it is right at the top of the stairs and it can get noisy because the stairs creak very loudly. The room also faces the street and the cars are pretty loud even on a Monday night, when I was there. My mom stayed in the Paris room which was beautiful but incredibly small. I was glad 2 people were not staying in this room because it would have been very tight with 2 suitcases. My mom said that she slept wonderfully though.

The management was great and very accommodating for my dietary restrictions. I don't eat eggs or pork and of course an egg souffle was on the menu. They instead made me a wonderful bowl of oatmeal. My mom had the egg souffle but did not care for it. And several other people were just picking at on their plate. Breakfast is served from 9am-10am. But they do have coffee and tea to drink before breakfast is served. They also have desserts set out at night which was a nice little bedtime snack.

Overall I would definitely stay here again. Prices were great during the week!

Date of stay: March 2013