We went to La Belle Epoque based on reviews from this site, as well as others. We were not disappointed. Derek and Roxann are fabulous and are very knowlegable on many wineries, restaurants and more in the area. I wanted to visit small wineries to do research for my business and Derek turned us on to what is now my favorite wine, Fleury. We had the best experience here with the owner and wine maker. This is not to be missed!
The breakfast in the morning at LBE was outstanding and the wine reception at night was great and very informative. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. We mentioned to Roxann that we needed to find a place to get bath salts so we could enjoy the two-person hot tub in our room, which we didn't get to. When we returned to our room that night and there were bath salts and a note from Derek and Roxann. Impressive!
If you want a personalized experience and knowlege of where to eat and drink while in the Napa Valley, I highly recommend La Belle Epoque. Thank you, Derek and Roxann!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over a century this stunning Napa Valley Queen Anne Victorian has reigned over Napa. Today, La Belle Epoque is a luxury Napa Valley boutique inn - ideal for romantic getaways, family reunions, small weddings and solo retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Belle Epoque Hotel Napa
- La Belle Epoque Napa, Napa Valley, CA