Candy and Dan are everything you read about in the reviews. Clearly, they love what they do! the grounds are beautiful and we loved playing bocci ball during some "down time". If you need help with anything, they are there to answer questions. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was a treat every morning, starting with a fresh fruit cup and a scone or muffin or something like that, then a "main course" of eggs, French Toast or something equally delicious!
You can walk into town, but it is about a mile. Nice quiet neighborhood, very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arbor Guest House Inn is a unique, colonial revival home located just minutes from downtown Napa. We offer many of the amenities of luxury hotels at affordable rates. This winter enjoy great rates on spa services, free gourmet breakfast, free happy hour in the evening with wine and cheese, fireplaces, private entrances, HDTV and free wifi high-speed Internet access– all complimentary with your Napa lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Arbor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arbor Guest House Hotel Napa
- Arbor Guest House Napa, Napa Valley, CA