My husband and I recently took our first trip to Napa, and staying at the Arbor Guest House was probably the best decision of the trip! We weren't entirely sure what to expect, as we had never been guests at a B&B before, but we are for sure hooked now! Dan and Candy have a lovely house and were so warm and welcoming. The breakfasts were delicious (thank you for the frittata recipe, Candy!) and our room was absolutely perfect. We were able to walk to downtown Napa to explore, and it was just a short drive to Yountville for more shopping, eating, and wine tasting! I have already recommended the Arbor Guest House to family members. We will definitely be repeat guests if we ever venture back to the west coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arbor Guest House Inn is a unique, colonial revival home located just minutes from downtown Napa. We offer many of the amenities of luxury hotels at affordable rates. This winter enjoy great rates on spa services, free gourmet breakfast, free happy hour in the evening with wine and cheese, fireplaces, private entrances, HDTV and free wifi high-speed Internet access– all complimentary with your Napa lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Arbor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arbor Guest House Hotel Napa
- Arbor Guest House Napa, Napa Valley, CA