Arbor Guest House
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$265
$259
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$260
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$264
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$279
$271
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$196
Hyatt.com
$289
$389
Travelocity
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$235
$172
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgarden roomdan candyenchanted dreamla stanzaother guestswine and appetizersbreakfast was deliciousbocce ballcouples massagenapa valleythe main housegreat hostscarriage housebed and breakfasthouse is beautifulafternoon winequiet neighborhood
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I booked our stay at the Arbor Guest House because of the terrific reviews I read on how wonderful the owners are. To our surprise they were away for the weekend and initally we were a little disappointed. However, Erin our host for the weekend was totally up for the task and did an incredible job filling in. The room was impeccable and the 2 breakfeasts were unbelievable! Erin and Alicia did a magnificent job and we would stay there again and again. My wife and I would highly recommend the Arbor Guest House to anyone going to Napa. If you stay anywhere else you're missing out on something very special.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Arbor Guest House in Napa for the fourth year in a row. We've made it the focal point of our annual trip there because it's the best bed and breakfast experience we've ever had: the house is immaculate; the rooms are clean, comfortable and beautifully appointed; the gourmet breakfast is without equal; and the level of personal service and attention to detail provided by owners Dan and Candy Cocilova is something you just don't find anymore. They make reservations for anything you need: dinner, wineries, etc., and also host a wine and hors d'oevre party for their guests every evening. We can't imagine staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: The Arbor room is wonderful.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The accommodations and hosts were great. The fine details never overlooked. Breakfasts were perfect. Our hosts made all of our reservations and never had a problem with changing them. Location was perfect when visiting napa valley. We will be back !!!!!

Jb

Room Tip: Arbor view room was large with jacuzzi tub, fireplace, and flat screen tv. Bedding was excellent and the room as quiet.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I found the Arbor Guest House on TripAdvisor, and after reading the reviews, I booked it for my sister's 30th birthday trip to Napa. We were not disappointed! Before the trip, I spoke with Dan and Candy - they not only made reservations for my sister's birthday dinner, but they made suggestions about a wine tour and places to eat in town. They were also very accommodating about our vegan diet (the pumpkin pancakes were fantastic!). And the trip itself was more of the same: room/grounds were beautiful, Candy helped us plan a day with our rental car, and she even had coupons for some of the winery tours. More than that, though, they even graciously agreed to set the breakfast table on my sister's birthday with the special things I brought with me from home - old party stuff saved from my sister's cabbage patch party! We were sad to leave!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at numerous B N B's, not only in California, but throughout the United States (you might say we are B N B people..lol) and this by far was was one the top three that we stayed at. The B n B itself is beautiful, the room and the bed, very comfortable and the breakfasts were amazing. My husband eats a special diet and Candy and Dan were only to happy to accomadate him. The house itself is located in walking distance to downtown Napa (about at 15/20 min walk), there is plenty of street parking in front of the B n B and the gardens are just beautiful!! I cannot say enough about Candy, Dan, Erin and the entire staff and Arbor House. The 5:00 wine and appys were a nice touch as was the Chocolate Chip/Oatmeal Raisin cookies that awaited us when we returned home from dinner every night. I confess, sometimes I took more then one..:-D I highly recommend the Arbor House to anyone who would like to enjoy Napa!! We will be returning again.,...and again...,and again......:-D Dianna & Scott from NYC