“Wonderful wine and staff”
Review of Mahoney Vineyards

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mahoney Vineyards
Ranked #169 of 199 things to do in Napa
Reviewed March 26, 2007

A group of friends and I spent the weekend in the Carneros region of Napa and Sonoma counties. This was my first visit to Mahoney Vineyards and it will definitely not be the last!

The tasting fee is $10 to sample 5-6 of their wines and it is waived if you purchase a bottle. Every wine I sampled, I loved! They make a unique wine - Vermentino. It is a dry white wine that tastes like white peaches in a bottle. They also offered three exquisite Pinot Noirs. All the wines were priced reasonably and the most expensive bottle I tasted was $36.00 (a Pinot Noir and other wineries selling similiar quality are charging a lot more). My only problem was deciding which wines to buy.

The tasting room staff that assisted us gave us great information about the grape varietals and where they grapes are grown. He was helpful, not pushy, and very knowledgeable. I can't wait to go back and visit!