“Really good winery ...”

Del Dotto Vineyards & Winery
Ranked #14 of 192 things to do in Napa
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Visited in April and experienced their cave wine tasting tour. Tour guide was very good explaining all about the wine making process. Tour included a good amount of barrel tastings.

There are newer reviews for Del Dotto Vineyards & Winery

Reviewed April 24, 2014

My boyfriend absolutely was in shock when our driver Manny surprised us and took us here. I don't like red "juice" at all but this place changed my tune. We ended up getting a tour by David who really is a character and took great care of us. Tasting wines straight out the barrel was awesome!!! We spent at least 3 hours down in the cave. Brandon was also very knowledgeable and polite with all the wines presented. At the end we had pizza and cheese plates awaiting us and countless bottles purchased! Can't wait to sit on the porch and try and nice light red I picked out.

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a great time at the Del Dotto Vineyards and Winery. Brad was our guide for the barrel tasting. He was incredibly knowledgeable, personable, and created a fun atmosphere. Afterwards he had a plate of cheeses and meats set up, in addition to a couple of other wines to try. Brad was not pushy when it came to buying the wine (though we did end up purchasing a couple), which was a welcoming touch. The caves themselves are set up beautifully with candles, labels, etc. The wine itself was outstanding. You are greeted with a glass of wine, and they never stop serving throughout your visit. I am so glad we came here, and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Napa. Make sure you ask for Brad!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went to DelDotto Winery in April 2014 to taste some typical NApa's wines .

We pay 50 dollars for wonderfull two hour trip in Del Dotto Familiy's Cave and we can taste several kinds od Wine...from a sweet White wine to a wonderfull Porto....in the middle a lots of flavours from vanilla to chocolate inside a good Sangiovese, Cabernet and Pinot.

I strongly entrust this place

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The cave experience at Del Dotto Napa is really cool. you get to taste plenty of different wines and some dried meats and cheese. the caves are great but I was disappointed to learn that the caves are rented space for the vineyard. good tour and plenty of charm though