River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$255
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $297/night.

Andaz Napa(Napa)
$330
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $373/night.

$249
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$269
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $356/night.

$189
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$195
$188
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$303
$242
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$316
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $378/night.

$747
$560
Preferred Hotels
All reviewsriver pointemobile hometiny housemonday morning breakfastthe cottagestimeshare exchangenapa valleyfull size fridgestudio unitwine tastingsmall deckplenty of storagesilverado trailstove topriver walkcoffee tablesan francisco
Reviewed August 8, 2017

The self contained little caravan was our home for 2 nights at the beginning of August 2017. The site was pretty and looked well maintained, although we didn't have time to use any of the facilities. The self contained little home was spacious & clean, & kitted out with everything you need to cook & enjoy a meal.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 9x10y11z
GPR S, Manager at RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

We're glad you enjoyed our unique little hideaway here in Napa Valley! Thanks for taking the time to review us. Come again sometime!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Nice one bedroom and a pullout couch. Well kept pool. We were able to get a couple miles walking every evening along a peaseful trail along the river. This is a great spot to stay and get ouf to explore the Napa valley. Our concierge set us up on a wine/chocolate pairing at thd Rutherford Ranch winery and also made a picnic lunch for us. A woderful afternoon, thanks Michelle.

Room Tip: Indivdual units but a Riverview is nice
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Brentuna
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Love this little nook of nature with trees and quiet not far from the main downtown napa area. What I didn't know was this is a timeshare property so these little cottages are designed for longer stays with all the amenities of a "condo" in that kind of system. I stayed in a 1 bedroom cottage on my own to get some written copy done for my website and business. I loved the privacy and SPACE and nature feel. Beats a hotel room any day of the week! The cottages had heat and A/C. Ceiling fans both in the livingroom/kitchen and bedroom. It had a bathtub (i soak in magnesium/salt baths nightly so must have for me). There are little walk paths on the property with shade. What was really neat about this location is one side of the property is right along the river so you could walk the river path. The other has trees and backs to an open space lot. I stayed on the tree/open space side and it was uber quiet and secluded. The river side has walkers between your cottage and the water so it's a little less private feeling to me but great views of nature/water. The cottage kitchen was small but totally functional everything you could need (including a blender for my daily morning smoothies). There are sporadic bbq areas on property f you're into grilling and a pool/hot tub surrounded by trees/grass/nature and felt secluded from other properties. I sat outside on the little patio/deck of my cottage and listened to the breeze blow through the leaves of trees frequently. The refrigerator was almost full size plenty of space for left overs or groceries. Its close to grocery stores/shopping and less than 5min drive to downtown shops/tasting rooms/restaurants. I went hiking at parks in the greater Napa valley and LOVED IT. The only thing I had a problem with was the fact that they charge a nightly parking fee! WHAT?!? I could see charging that fee above the 1 car per building but basically I felt like this was a way to price gouge and add more $ to the nightly rate in a back handed way. With that said the pricing on the these stand alone private cottages is WAY lower than many hotel rooms in the area and so I put up with that. But I feel like 1 cottage = 1 parking space right outside your building. No one else is going to park on your little designated spot so WHY IS THERE A NIGHTLY PARKING FEE of like $20/night? Just add it to the price of the place or suck it up and only charge for additional cars in the main lot is what I say. That is why I gave it a 4 star. So just remember when you book this place add the nightly parking fee to the price listed. The people at the desk were nice. No one bothers you. You can be as interactive with daily activities for the week or not. Just know these are tiny little buildings so space is limited (just like a hotel room). I think this 1 bedroom would be great for 2 people but a bit tight for 3-4 with over 2 sleeping on a pull out couch in the livingroom area. I will be back with my husband but I will complain about the nightly parking fee for 1 vehicle. A gem of a find!

Room Tip: Quiet, clean, feeling of seclusion in nature yet close to everything
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Shanna M
GPR S, Manager at RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Hi Shanna - thank you for taking the time to review us. We're happy you enjoyed your time with us here at Riverpointe. Appreciate your feedback on the parking and will take it under consideration when we review rates.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Napa can be pricey but this tiny house worked out great for me and my two daughters....affordable and liked it better than the confines of a hotel room. Good location by the river and very close to downtown. Units are a little close to one another but was not an issue. All in all it was a great spot to use as a home base for visiting winery's and great restaurants for 5 days.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Napa Valley.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with friends and rented two tiny houses across from each other joined by a nice sized patio. The patio had a table chairs and umbrella. The property is centrally located and just minutes from downtown. There is a walking trail along the river and a Walmart down the road for essentials. The office offers coffee service every morning and the staff is pretty accommodating. There is a pool, spa and rec room. The property is pretty quite and we took advantage of the gas grills to BBQ. Cheers!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Thanks, Randy - we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in Napa Valley!