River Pointe looked like a tiny little community of adorable individualized trailers/cottages painted in colors of red, blue and tan. As we walked into the main hotel lobby to check in, the staff was welcoming and friendly. They gave us maps, told us which areas would likely be the most congested during the holiday weekend, and spent quite a bit of time providing us with useful information.
My husband and I were staying in a one bedroom/one bathroom cottage/trailer that sleeps up to four. Each trailer/cottage had a porch that connected to the front door, which we thoroughly enjoyed relaxing on during our last night of our 3 night trip.
When we walked into our cottage, Unit # 8, there was a small seating area/family room with a pullout couch, connecting mini kitchen complete with a stove, microwave, sink, refrigerator and kitchenette. It was clean and the walls were painted with sunny colors. Most of the walls were pale yellow and the wall above the couch was a tropical-orange color. It was bright, sunny and welcoming.
There was a narrow hallway with a closet on the right and a bathroom to the left. The bedroom was just large enough to fit a queen size bed and small nightstands on either side of the bed. The rooms were cute and clean and very reasonably priced, especially for being located in Napa. It was a great economical find.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay without spending a fortune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. The hotel provides free wifi for all guests. We look forward to your stay at RiverPointe Napa Valley where there is plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. Please note a Daily Resort Fee of $15 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Guests must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID and credit card to book and check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA