As you may read, they are large FEMA trailers basically with nice amenities and quite private. After spending 15 years paying a lot for the Fairmont Sonoma or other spots like the Sheraton Petaluma, my wife and i love the easy access to shopping and wineries and all of the Wine Country this site offers.
The units are small, but you can ENLARGE them by removing 3 of the dining chairs and the 2 in the bedroom and maybe even an end table and having them store them and then the "great" room really opens up. I would NOT recommend more than 2 adults and maybe 2 small kids, if you really love them, since a week here would be tough without renting the additional studio units attached to some.
Expect relaxation, a relatively elderly crowd and everything you need to stock up real close by
Don;t expect onsite food or room service or a spectacular pool and play areas, just a natural flood zone by the river that requires moving half the units offsite half of the year. A great hike by the river is fun, the grills are new and close and parking is right in front of your trailer cave.
We bought two seeks on ebay for NOTHING basically about 1200 per year for both in maintenance and it makes for 2 great wineshopping trips from Phoenix a year, me driving and her flying. At first it seemed kind of cheesy, but now I love the ease and simplicity and closeness to all Wine Country has to offer.
4.25 /5 only because of the size of the units, but you can learn to love them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. The hotel provides free wifi for all guests. We look forward to your stay at RiverPointe Napa Valley where there is plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. Please note a Daily Resort Fee of $15 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Guests must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID and credit card to book and check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA