“Good Pre-Winery Breakfast”

Soscol Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast before going on a wine tour. It was just what we needed! My husband had the rancheros and it was HUGE. I had eggs, hash browns and toast and it was a solid breakfast. All in all, I would recommend this as a great casual little diner breakfast spot.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a very small but unique and excellent place to eat! From the outside, you see nothing but a small diner, but inside a friendly crew are there to serve you some of the best breakfast you ever ate.. Mexican / Portuguese influenced fare, reasonable prices, and you just have to try the Breakfast Burrito! This place is a one of a kind gem! Guy Fieri - you go check this one out!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We found this place by reading reviews. It is a bit hidden, you have to look for the signs while driving down the street. It's nothing fancy which made it all the more perfect.

We had breakfast here and wow! The portions are HUGE. We really needed one plate for two of us, but got the omelette with veggies and the huevos rancheros. The huevos were soooo good and amazing. I'm a huevos-snob and this was definitely great! Again, only needed one plate for two of us.

We sat at the bar and loved the feel of the place. I would go back again..and again..

Note: dont expect anything fancy! This is a local gem, not a Napa-style place.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

After 2 nights in Napa, we didn't anything fancy for brunch, just some tasty, filling food before we hit the road. Soscal cafe was easy to get to, we sat right down, and the food was fast and delicious.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This play may look like a hole in the wall, but drive by on any morning and it is packed with locals waiting for great food, cheap.

We asked one of the winery workers where to go for breakfast, immediately he said Soscol Cafe. And I can tell you why. The food is not only amazing, it is served hot and it is fresh. Did I mention that the Huevos Rancheros are out of this wold? And they are large enough to feed 4 people and only $8.

It is small, and if there is a wait, it will totally be worth it!

1  Thank Debbie R