“Up, up, and away.....”

Napa Valley Balloons, Inc.
Book In Advance
More Info
$239.00*
and up
Napa Valley Hot-Air-Balloon Ride with Sparkling Wine Brunch
Ranked #1 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us for an exhilarating sunrise balloon flight over the beautiful Napa Valley. Enjoy a scenic and memorable flight with one of our experienced pilots and join us in celebration at our post flight champagne breakfast. Napa's Premier Hot Air Balloon Company with over thirty-five years of safety and excellence - Featured on Oprah! and Today - The Balloon Company Trusted to fly Chelsea Clinton - Comfortable State of the art Aircraft - No hidden fees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Bob our pilot made the trip from the moment we left the ground. We were to lucky to have a beautiful day, we traveled 7 miles landed in a park. We received some beautiful in flight photos, fantastic champagne at the end and a balloon ride we will never forget. Thanks Napa Valley Balloons for making our trip to wine country perfect!

2  Thank ARip32
Write a ReviewReviews (1,571)

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Definitely a superb experience. Enjoyed the ride and all attentions by the NVB team. Great ride, Breakfast and Domaine Chandon Sparkling wine after the ride. Thanks Pilot Bob for the explanations and taking good care of us plus the pictures up there!!
We can repeat!! Gilberto & Vivian, Puerto Rico

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This company is amazing. I want to say out pilot's name was Bob, i'm drawing a blank, i'm sorry. But this was by far one of the most memorable experiences me and my wife will ever have. We went over our Anniversary weekend and made memories to last us a life time. This is defiantly one of those must haves before you die. First of all they cam and picked us up and took us to the golf course. We stayed 20 mins outside of Napa and they had no problem picking us up. We then ate some snacks and went up in the air. We went farther then Bob said anyone really does. We went 12 miles and ascended to 3000 ft in the air. Bob said the air and breeze was right and he wanted us to enjoy our trip. 18 of us went up in the balloon on that cold Oct 9th morning, but man was it worth it! I was put off by the price like i'm sure many others are but my wife convinced me to do it and boy am i glad we did. I would recommend this company over any others. It seems like they have their stuff together. Not to mention at breakfast i hammered down many mimosas and your suppose to sip those drinks :) But they were oohh so good! I suggest you do it, if your on the edge i hope my review helps!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

What an unbelivable experience at the Napa Valley Balloons. Our pilot was Mike and he was outstanding. He was etremely skilled at flying the balloon, taking us across some amazing scenery. He did a fabulous job of landing the balloon as well. I would highly recommend to anyone wanted to experience a spectacular ride with amazing views to try Napa Valley Balloons. The staff was very personable and made our experience one we will never forget.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Our pilot was Mike and he was incredible. He was so knowledgable! The entire Napa Valley Balloons crew made our engagement a morning that we will never forget--they even decorated our basket with flowers and helped us attach our own gopro to record our trip in the air. They could not have been more helpful or enthusiastic or amazing!