“Average food and service”
Review of Red Hen Cantina

Red Hen Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Hen Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 312 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wine Country Ave
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Just average, we had tacos, steak and fish. Steak was bland, fish tasted old. The atmosphere was fun and the service was decent. Here on vacation and drove by a bunch so decided to go in. It's average, won't win any awards but won't kill you either

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Are you just driving into Napa, are hungry, and mexican sounds appealing? Keep driving. This place is avg to below avg food quality, a whacky color scheme inside with little ambience, and something is just a bit off with the staff. You can do better. Margaritas are decent but i ask myself why i was drinking those in wine country? Maybe theres something wrong with me?

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Oh man get the Cadillac Margarita - Fantastic! Great Chips, salsa. Three different dishes not a one was bad. Believe me I know Mexican and this was very good.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

we stopped in because it was right next door to our hotel. The food was awesome, halibut fish tacos yummm!! Nachos just as crumptious. Friendly atmostphere really nice surprise

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The Red Hen Cantina was a perfect place to enjoy dinner after a long day of travel and hitting a winery. The food was of ample proportions to which I was upset that because I was so full had to leave a few bites on the plate . The salsa for the chips was very good. My wife and I stayed that the Best Western next to it, so all we had to do is walk across the parking lot.