“Upscale Comfort Food”
Review of Fume Bistro & Bar

Fume Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Fume Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 288 Restaurants in Napa
Charlton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Upscale Comfort Food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Fume is a welcoming restaurant, that puts an upscale twist on some great comfort foods. The macaroni and cheese appetizer with bacon is a meal onto itself.

The atmosphere is casual (no need to dress up), there is a nice bar area, and a lovely patio for those evenings that permit.

A trip here is one you will not be disappointed in. Careful, as parking can be tight on busy nights.

• Visited October 2013

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Good Lunch Value”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had late lunch here at ~ 4pm. Walking distance from our hotel. Loved the Chicken 'Chopped' Salad. Very tasty. If sitting outside select a table closer to the building. The traffic noise from the Hwy can be loud.

Visited September 2013
Napa, California
“A pleasant evening, excellent food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Had a family birthday dinner and all were pleased. The staff were friendly and attentive and the food was perfect. I had a tri tip in a robust sauce topped with a sprinkle of blue cheese... every bite was a delight! Go!

Napa, California
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I went to Fume today for a friend's birthday lunch. There were at least 12 of us in the party. I didn't hear one complaint in the group. Everyone seemed to love their food. Our server, Juan, was wonderful too. I had the breakfast burrito with pulled pork added. I ate only half and will enjoy the rest tomorrow. I did send one thing back......my lemonade. It tasted like powdered lemonade, the Countrytime kind. I would be surprised if it were fresh because it just had a strong powdery taste. But that was a minor fix, they switched out my drink quickly and I was happy once again. I would definitely come back here again. My friend, the birthday girl, said her quiche is the best she has ever had in her whole life. I want to taste that now!! Love the decor inside too. Patio looks wonderful....even the bathroom was a pleasant visual surprise. LOVE this place!!

• Visited October 2013
california
“Accommodating and attentive service and terrific food”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We recently had a large party of 21 family members covering 4 generations for a 90th birthday celebration. Food selection was perfect to accommodate a wide range of tastes and preferences and the preparations were absolutely delicious, but the real treat was the outstanding service provided by the wait staff. Totally accommodating and savvy about keeping the kids happy. We made our arrangements well in advance and Chrissy was easy to work with and attended to all our planning details, including having our appetizers ready when we arrived (remember... we had several little kids in our party). We had planned to dine on the patio and it was perfect for our family group, and the staff were very attentive to our varying temperature needs... "Fan off or on? Heat off or on?" by section of the table! We all had a great time and raved about the food!

• Visited September 2013