“Good barbecue and too many wines to choose from!”
Review of Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter
Ranked #2 of 18 Nightlife in Napa
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Bounty Hunter was our first stop as we headed north on 29. We had really good barbecue and delicious cole slaw. But the long list of wines by the glass was a great start to wine tasting in Napa.

All reviews
"pairing"
"cheese"
"winery"

Reviewed February 9, 2014

A good place to meet new friends.
try the ribs. If the rib eye on bone is available, make sure you get one.
Great selection of wine. Good vibe.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Let me start with the positives: cool, fun, vibe to the restaurant. Lots of wines to choose from.
On the down side: poor customer service from the management who was aware my dinner order had been totally screwed up x2 and by this time my husband had finished his dinner. My steak finally came out 20 min later. When I signaled the manager to come over to us he offered to refund my meal cost; never did he spontaneously come over to us for any type of follow up on our satisfaction. Well, from a customer stand point the dinner was a waste of time and certainly not a meal my husband and I could enjoy eating at the same time. The ENTIRE meal should have been complimentary. Additionally, My husband's ribs were served "warm enough" but over cooked and dried out. Sorry Bounty Hunter, you really missed the mark on service and food.

1  Thank SLP v
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We spent the day in Napa and decided to head downtown for dinner. We checked out one other place, but the liked the menu at Bounty Hunter. The atmosphere inside was Cheers friendly, fun. Nice, cozy. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The ribs were absolutely fall-off-the-bone delicious. On a side note, very clean restrooms. Important to me in a restaurant.

We hadn't really done the wine thing and, being in Napa, we figured we should try some. We purchased a wine sampler–white, sweet–and found something that absolutely knocked our socks off: La Spinetta Moscato D’Asti. We’re not wine drinkers which makes us really hard to please. Well, we were pleased.

All in all, we had a great experience and recommend this place if you find yourself in Napa. We would go back. Fortunately, we have leftovers!

1  Thank stef2dotoh
See more reviews
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been drawn back to the Bounty Hunter during numerous business trips to Napa over the years. It is small, has a laid back atmosphere and when it gets busy, it's a fun place for a drink with some great food on offer as well. The BBQ plate and the beer can chicken are stand-outs and there is a good selection of local (& some rare) wines. The staff are friendly and make helpful recommendations from the extensive wine list.