“Great BBQ.”
Review of Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter
Ranked #3 of 17 Nightlife in Napa
Reviewed February 9, 2012

When planning my trip to Napa, my only true necessity as far as cuisine went was to eat the Beer Can chicken at the Bounty Hunter (after perusing all the reviews on Trip Advisor). Big disappointment when we arrived and they were sold out for the day! Call ahead if this is what you want. That being said, we shared the BBQ plate which was more than enough for two people. The Ribs and Pulled Pork were outstanding! Brisket was only so-so. Get the spicy sauce! All in all, a great restaurant with good service. Can't wait for the next trip for the Beer Can chicken !!!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

The experience was exactly what we were looking for! After pounds of fancy cheese, bottles of wine, and a couple French meals sometimes you need a chicken rosted on a beer can. BTW they have a great wine selection and terrific service. We played a wine game I forget what it was called but they brought out random wines and had us guess what type of grape and where they were from. We failed terribely but it was still fun.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

If you're in the mood for some awesome BBQ and are also interested in wine-tasting but not in the mood to visit wineries, this is the place to go. Huge wine list, knowledgeable staff to help you pick (we ate at the bar, which was fun and the barkeep knew his stuff). They have this cold water wine bath to get the bottles to cellar-temperature (like a mini wine bottle jacuzzi), very cool! The pulled pork sandwich blew my mind, absolutely a great experience.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Everytime my husband and I visit Napa we make it a point to stop and eat here! They have a very relaxed casual atmosphere with open table seating which allows you to easily mingle with other people from all over the united states. The beer can chicken is phenomenal. We also really like the ribs!! The best thing about the ribs is the bbq sauce comes on the side and there are 3 different kinds to choose from, which makes it perfect for couples who don't like the same type of bbq sauce. They also, have an extinsive wine list with a multitude wine flights to choose from.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Since moving from Texas I have been searching for good BBQ and this is it! I recommend if it's 3 or more heck even yourself and want leftovers get the BBQ platter and add the beer can chicken! You will not be disappointed! Not to mention they serve great drinks and have an amazing wine selection!