“Lively and Upbeat Vibe”

Ranked #10 of 323 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Our Wine & Whisky Bar, Smokin' BBQ & Retail Shop is located in the Heart of Downtown Napa. With an astounding lineup of over 400 highly allocated wines on the shelves available to take home tonight or have shipped home to enjoy later and 40 wines available by-the-glass, you can scan the 18 page wine list on any given day to find a snapshot of truly great wines from around the world. We recently added over 20 of the rarest and finest whiskies to our tasting menu, tasting flights available.Guinness on tap and artisan beers. BBQ served til 12am on weekends.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really friendly staff. The house-smoked salmon was fabulous as were the rack of ribs - tasty and fall-off-the bone tender. Fun, communal table seating. Only downer was the limited selections on draft (I know I'm in Napa and wine rules but I'm a beer person, sorry). Great selection of wines for my better half.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for an early dinner and beat the crowd515 pm Saturday night. Large family style tables with a few Saddle stools...I love brisket so it was the sandwich No Bun for me. Kettle chips not spectacular and brisket was a bit dry. That being said, melt off the bone ribs gods baked beans and tasty Pimento cheese dip. Also, incredible Chicken upright roasted on a can! And spinach salad with bacon and egg were fantastic. Good wine flight and tasty fraught Hazy IPA!? I’ll be back and fair pricing. Friendly staff, thanks Fernando!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great bbq, great atmosphere, great service. Very cool spot. The bbq was really awesome. We enjoyed our meal very much.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Found this place based off a couple online top-restaurant lists in Napa. Bounty Hunter has definitely earned its place in our own personal rankings. The upscale bar style ambience is welcoming with friendly staff. Various big game mounts offer plenty of visual interest along the walls. The drink menu is immense with both great wines and craft style beers for those looking for a change. My wife and I got the pimento cheese dip appetizer. It was fantastic. We shared the pulled pork sandwich which included an array of interesting sauces. It was a tasty reminder of some of our favorites from the East Coast. Pricing was very reasonable for Napa. We arrived right around opening at 1130 which proved to be a smart move as the placed filled up quickly with its somewhat limited seating. This spot is well deserving of its many positive reviews.

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Used to cone here a lot for happy hour before 6pm for the 1/2 off wine sanctions. Great food and wine for the price. The decor is a Hunter's dream bar. Leave full accompanied with a wide variety of wine selections. You wont be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2018