“Great Happy Hour!”

Ranked #8 of 293 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Our Wine & Whisky Bar, Smokin' BBQ & Retail Shop is located in the Heart of Downtown Napa. With an astounding lineup of over 400 highly allocated wines on the shelves available to take home tonight or have shipped home to enjoy later and 40 wines available by-the-glass, you can scan the 18 page wine list on any given day to find a snapshot of truly great wines from around the world. We recently added over 20 of the rarest and finest whiskies to our tasting menu, tasting flights available.Guinness on tap and artisan beers. BBQ served til 12am on weekends.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great wine...excellent food...great staff! Don't miss Happy Hour! We're from Texas...a state with a lot of great BarBQ...and I'm tellin' you this was good!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

From the quality if their wine to the ribs to the superior customer service, this restaurant is amazing! We stopped for a late afternoon meal and sampled most of the BBQ options and sauces to match. The menu is simple, but the tasty creations each have their own optional drink pairing to match. Inside you'll find a collection of wines for purchase and the ability to taste a variety of local and special reds & whites. With the great ambiance, tasty food and exceptionally friendly staff, I would definitely list this as a must stop in Napa!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Bounty Hunter was one of two restaurants recommended to us for steak. Instead I succumbed to the chicken on a can! Fabulous and succulent enough for two. Great service, excellent reasonably priced wines. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ate dinner there one night and it was very good. We ordered the BBQ platter and it was very good! Next time I will get the ribs, they just fell off of the bone! Nice menu, mainly meat dishes. Nice beer and wine selection. Try thr Jailhouse Merlot!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stopped by on a Saturday with my daughter's softball team in between games. It was crowded, but my daughter and her team found a booth inside. Some parents found seating inside as well. My husband and I got seated out front. We didn't mind. It was a beautiful day. The restaurant seating inside is a little small, but it was a Saturday with a chili cook-off right behind the restaurant. The service was fast though. No kids menu's here, although they have smaller items like sliders. We ordered a full rack of ribs to share along with 2 sides. We weren't looking for anything too heavy. The ribs had a nice smokey flavor to them. We were given 3 types of BBQ sauce. All delicious, although a little spicy for my taste. The potato salad was delicious. The kettle chips tasted like they came from a bag. Overall, we had great service and great food.