“The aroma of barbecue will draw you in”

Bounty Hunter Wine Bar & Smokin’ BBQ
Ranked #9 of 297 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Our Wine & Whisky Bar, Smokin' BBQ & Retail Shop is located in the Heart of Downtown Napa. With an astounding lineup of over 400 highly allocated wines on the shelves available to take home tonight or have shipped home to enjoy later and 40 wines available by-the-glass, you can scan the 18 page wine list on any given day to find a snapshot of truly great wines from around the world. We recently added over 20 of the rarest and finest whiskies to our tasting menu, tasting flights available.Guinness on tap and artisan beers. BBQ served til 12am on weekends.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Nice bar atmosphere, even if you're the rare customer who's not drinking. The barbecue was rich and flavorful. I had the 1/2 rack of pork ribs and my husband had the pulled pork sandwich. We both added barbecue sauce, and were pleased. Two of their barbecue sauces are definitely on the sweet side - even their tangy option - but they also have a hotter version that apparently has a mustard base, that is good by itself, and also mixes well with the other two sauces to give them more kick.

It is definitely a bar scene, with an extensive wine selection; it was lively, but not too loud. It's a pleasant environment, even for the rare customer who is not drinking. It looks like it could get crowded easily, but on the Tuesday that I visited, it was not too packed. Our server was quite friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

It is definitely a small establishment and we had to wait for our table, but the pulled pork was great and the atmosphere was relaxed.

1  Thank Kristin V
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food is awesome and the wine selection is amazing. We were lucky enough to get Toby as our server! He is the nicest guy we met on our trip and knows more about Napa and the wineries than anyone I know (he was born and raised in Napa). You can't go wrong having dinner there. You may want to call ahead because the restaurant is small and it gets crowded.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and our friend Diana, stop in to the great place for something to drink....We came out with the best chicken snack, I have ever eaten....very high on our places to visit in wine country.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our experience at Bounty Hunter. The food was good. I really enjoyed the three BBQ sauces. The waiter and manager were incredibly friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Blyssdean