“Don't miss” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Serves Alcohol
McKinney, Texas, United States
“Don't miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great facility and wines to match. This is the one tasting room I would rate don't miss. Especially enjoyed their blend.

Visited June 2012

“My first winery visit- fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

My beau and I went to Napa for a few days of wine and food and fun. This was our first stop on the morning we arrived and my first wine-tasting experience ever. It was wonderful. Michelle was incredible to speak with as she served us our wines and provided so much information. We bought 3 bottles. Excellent!!!!

Napa, California
“This is a winery, not a restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I am a local, and I love to visist here. Beautiful building, elegant service, pistachios!

Visited March 2012
california
“Wonderful and great hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Had a great visit and wines here. The hospitality was top notch, oh and the wines were excellent! Great Merlot.

Visited April 2012
St. Helena, California
“Pricey and over the top, but very good wines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

We avoided this place for a long time because it is so ostentatious -- the in-your-face Persian temple architecture says it all.

It's more glitz and glamour and marketing than anything -- and the prices reflect it. This is an attempt at fashionable "haute couture" for wine. But I can say this: it's a pretty successful attempt. The wines are finely crafted and well-balanced, and the whole presentation and experience (even if it's all marketing glamour) is luxurious. We've purchased a variety of wines from them, including cab franc, "duel" (cab/syrah blend), and chardonnay, which have all been good. The wife's boss also bought us an excellent (but expensive -- $150) bottle of cab from here (I believe the vintage was 04 or 05, but would have to double check)