“If you're dead set on Pinot Grigio - you won't want to miss this!”
Review of Luna Vineyards

Luna Vineyards
Ranked #47 of 191 things to do in Napa
San Francisco, California
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“If you're dead set on Pinot Grigio - you won't want to miss this!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Luna Vineyards misses the mark on nothing with their Pinot Grigio. Having tasted throughout Napa this year thoroughly, there's is the best PG over these 2 years. They have 2 standard tastings, $15 and $25. The PG is on the $15, so you won't miss it. Notably, there's a library cab on the $25 menu that's worth the $25 taste on its own though they've thrown in 4 others, so the value of the tasting is likely closer to $55. I say this with every bit of humble pie included. Don't know how long they'll have this library cab in stock, but while it sells for $110/bottle, this one is underpriced and could sell for double.

Visited March 2013

San Ramon
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“GREAT experience in wine tasting!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This place is right off the Silverado Trail and nicely constructed with ample parking. The interior decor is VERY pleasing with a lovely lounge area for just sitting and sipping (not just for wine club members) Very, very pleasurable experience with MANY great wines and MOST REASONABLY priced. A place I will definitely go back to. One of the best Pinot Grigio's I've ever had - the FIRST to grow these grapes and bottle in the valley. One of the most relaxing of all wine tasting experiences I've ever had.

Visited January 2013
Springfield, Nebraska
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“good wine , beutiful tasting room”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife and I felt the wine was very good and the tasting room was impressive. The pourer appeared to be knowledgable of the wines offered. We did have some sticker shock to the wine tasting fee and the price of the wines.

Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“A good first stop on a Napa bike trip”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stopped here because it was one of the first wineries coming out of Napa. The people were nice and the wine tasted good. My girlfriend liked that the person at the counter took the time to explain to her how wine tasting works.

Visited August 2012
Modesto, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Nice Boutique Winery”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I arrived almost as soon as the doors opened. The gentleman pouring for us was very knowledge about the wines and helped us to find some good places to buy food for our picnic.

Visited July 2012