“Boon Fly Cafe - a great little place”
Review of Boon Fly Cafe

Boon Fly Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Boon Fly Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 288 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 121
Description: Welcome to The Boon Fly Café Fun, lively, and vibrant, The Boon Fly Café serves modern rustic cuisine in a contemporary roadhouse atmosphere. Start your day with our signature Boon Fly donuts, and end it with our award-winning fried chicken or one of our nightly dinner specials. Resort guests and locals alike are drawn to the energetic vibe and satisfying cuisine that's based on the agricultural heritage of the region.
“Boon Fly Cafe - a great little place”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Cafe is part of the Carneros Inn in Napa. We had a great dinner and two breakfasts while we stayed there. The service was great and the food was outstanding!!

Visited June 2013

Oceanside, California
“Too pricey”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is very cute from the outside, but really nothing special inside. In order to review the place, I did buy one donut for which they are famous. It was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. We both ordered eggs. I ordered bacon very very crisp, but that's not what I got. The food is good, but nothing special and it is expensive for breakfast.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mixie M
California
“Not Bad, Not a Destination”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was our second visit to Boon Fly. The setting is nice, and I want to like it more than I do. I'm under the impression that this place is for early birds, even on the weekend, as, when we checked in at 7:30, it was only half-full, and it stayed that way. Service was reasonable, but I was left with the impression that that wine server (I'd hesitate to call her a steward) seemed like a newbie. Our server was pleasant and efficient, but I was a bit surprised that we were left to refill our wine glasses. We've liked all the food that we've had here, including last night's burgers and fries. I guess that the place just lacks ambiance, really nothing to differentiate it from other places with well-prepared food. Maybe there's more of a vibe at breakfast or brunch. Return? Maybe, only maybe. Lots of competition in Napa and Sonoma.

Visited June 2013
Texas
“Napa = Pricey... What did you expect?”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

First visit to this great little place but hopefully not the last. Wife and I went with our niece and her husband. Had the chef's special omelet and it was awesome. Even the hash browns were unlike any I have ever had. My niece had the green eggs and ham and loved it.
The highlight of the visit for me was the Bacon Bloody Mary....served with a slice of thick cut bacon as a swizzle. This may have been the best bloody Mary I have ever had in a restaurant. The mix was a secret recipe developed by an employee over many years and other than tomato juice I could not coax out another single ingredient from his wife who was our waitress. Had it not been so early in the day I could have sat and enjoyed several of them. This place was great....pricey, yes....but very good.

• Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Worth every calorie!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The breakfast here was just delicious. You must have the doughnuts... they are worth every calorie. The eggs in a basket were also amazing.

Visited July 2012