“So yummy!”
Review of Boon Fly Cafe

Boon Fly Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Boon Fly Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 286 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 121
Description: Welcome to The Boon Fly Café Fun, lively, and vibrant, The Boon Fly Café serves modern rustic cuisine in a contemporary roadhouse atmosphere. Start your day with our signature Boon Fly donuts, and end it with our award-winning fried chicken or one of our nightly dinner specials. Resort guests and locals alike are drawn to the energetic vibe and satisfying cuisine that's based on the agricultural heritage of the region.
Orange County, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So yummy!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My family of six visited napa for the first time. Our first stop after our long drive in from southern california was boon fly cafe! Thank goodness! The food was delicious! We started off with watermelon mimosas. Since there were six of us, we got to try a lot of their food selections from the lunch menu. Everything was great! We had the chicken and waffles, eggs benedict, salmon flatbread, kobe burger, margherita flatbread, and the point reyes blue cheese flatbread. Our family is funny. We did our own family style and kept passing our plates down so everyone got to taste each dish. We were so happy with our meal, boon fly cafe was also our last meal in napa! We went back before our long drive home! The staff are nice and the ambience is very relaxing. Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2012

Escondido, California
“Good food and wine”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We ate a few meals at the Boon Fly Cafe. All the meals were excellent including the beer and wine choices. Great service

Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“So cute”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

On our way out of Napa I decided to go for breakfast based on the reviews. My favorite breakfast item has always been eggs Benedict and let me tell you how delicious these were. From the bread which is not an English muffin, sorry don't know what kind of bread because I stopped reading the description once I got to jalapeño hollandaise sauce. The hashbrowns were perfectly cooked. Their coffe is very good too. We were seated fairly quickly for it being Sunday and we got to sit at the "community" table. From the hostess to our servers they were so kind to us. Especially the gentleman with the glasses who opened up my daughter's cereal and poured her milk and called her a princesa and the other gentleman who attempted to put her flower headband on when it fell off. Most places that are so busy and popular lack customer service and kindness. This place has both kindness and great customer service. I promised my kids we'd come back for their famous doughnuts. Thank you Boon Fly for a great meal and experience.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Really good food”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I recently had lunch here during our trip from San Francisco to Napa. We arrived at approx. 1:30 and they were quite busy. We waited 15-20 minutes and since it was a nice day, we waited on their porch on a porch swing. The atmosphere is casual and the service was good. My husband and I shared the BBQ chicken quesadilla, margherita flatbread and a side of fries. It was all very good, and very filling!

Parking was challenging as there is a small lot behind the building. We got the last spot when we arrived and if it had been full, we probably would have had a hard time turning our car around. Overall the experience was good and we would definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2012
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

You could easily drive right past it. (The back of the building faces the road.) It was smaller than I expected, but he food lived up to its reputation. I was dying to try green eggs and ham, but we missed breakfast service. The burgers here are exceptional. I would definitely recomend for breakfast or lunch.

Visited September 2012