“Delicious!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Alexis Baking Company
Ranked #23 of 283 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monterrey, Mexico
“Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

There was a problem at the hotel's kitchen and told us that here they serve a good breakfast...this was our lucky day, we had breakfast here for the rest of our trip. The staff is very nice and if you like "picante" and they have "burritos" on the day specials, don't miss them...excellent!!!

CA
“Breakfast to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I ordered the stuffed sweet cream cheese pancakes with the blackberry sauce. They were excellent. More like a dessert. Had home fries with melted cheese that were crispy and delicious. And hot chocolate. My husband had eggs Benedict that he said was delicious. I will definitely go back next time in napa even tho it is a bit pricey for breakfast. The cinnamon swirl bread is delicious too!

Orlando, FL
“Would not be my local favorite.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

...if I lived here! We woke early on a Saturday while visiting Napa and was looking for a better breakfast than what the hotel served. We chose ABC because of the reviews and love supporting small local businesses. They did not open till 7:30 and there were several people waiting. You order at the counter and then your food is delivered to your table. The staff was very friendly and with the exception of the music being too loud for this early in the morning the small place was very quaint and inviting. The issue we had was the quality and the price.

I had an egg omelet ($15) with bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions and cheese. This was good with fresh spinach but the mushrooms were def not fresh and I believe from a can which is a big pet peeve of mine. In addition my meal came with an english muffin that I was very excited about being a bakery and all, but it was, sorry to say flavorless. My girlfriend had the Huevos Rancheros ($12) which was good. The only feedback she provided was that there was too much sour cream on top. These both would have been acceptable if the home fries were not under cooked and oily; which was very disappointing. I guess this was because we were one of the first customers and they were just getting going.

In hindsight we should have just gone to the ButterCream Bakery that was packed at 6:45 with the locals.

Toronto
“Great food No Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

A small breakfast/lunch place near the Uptown theater. Good specials; generous portions; great for take out. Blackberry pie delicious if a little pricey.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Safety Harbor, Florida
“I love this breakfast place. Their service is excellent. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have to say Alexis Baking Company aka ABC is one of my top favorites for an amazing breakfast.
The specials change every day and are always worth the try and the potato buns (sooooo good).

• Visited February 2014