“The best I have tasted since Italy”

Napa Valley Olive Oil
Ranked #3 of 21 Shopping in Napa
Belle Mead, New Jersey
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The best I have tasted since Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

A friend of ours told us to visit while we were on a trip to the region. She didn't exactly remember the full name so I had hard time trying to figure out how to find this place. We stopped into others stores in the area but were not very impressed with the oils. While walking around Napa one day, we stumbled onto their store. I wasn't even sure if this was the place I had been looking for until I asked if there was some "other" location that looked like a barn and was told yes. I knew then that I was in the right place. Their original location is an old barn located up in St. Helena. We were helped by Stefano who was very knowledgeable and friendly. He is part of the family that owns. We sampled many oils and bought several bottles to take home. The taste was by far superior to anything else we tasted in the area. The last time we tasted anything as good was on a trip to Tuscany while in Cortona tasting something that had just been pressed about a week earlier.
Now that we are back home, we can't wait to break open one of the bottles.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank fespo7888

Sonora, California
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“I wanted everything.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

They have so many different flavors and I tried them all! And took home many bottles of olive oil as well as the vinegar. The help was so wonderful and helpful. It is located in the visitors center on First St. It is well worth the stop, you will not leave without finding a vinegar or oil, or even some gift type item. They let you taste them all and try mixing tow or more together to create your own flavor.

Visited February 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best kept secret”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This white barn must be a best kept secret with the locals for fresh and hard to find ingredients. Kind of like a very small mom and pop deli/Trader Joes. We went in to find a gift to bring home for a non-wine drinking friend. This is a family run business and the owner and her daughter were both friendly and offered samples of the house made olive oils. We ended up bringing home some lemon infused and Tuscan herb infused olive oils and some of their house balsamic vinegar. The blood orange and peach ones were also amazing, but we thought the two we chose would be more versatile as a gift. While we were there, another customer zipped in and bought $60 worth of very special dried mushrooms.

Visited September 2013