“Good Food, Good Value”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Cozy, friendly, funky this place is fun. Enjoy the ribs, these folks know ribs! But the rest of the menu is great too!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stopped at Red Rock after a very long day of travel and were just looking for a quick sandwich in a cozy place. This was it. The wait staff was so friendly and told us about the history of the place. Food was great and portions huge. Garlic fries were a favorite and barbecue awesome!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Red Rock's been around a long time. At least 2 locations that we know of. Since our kids live in Napa, we tend to go to the non-tourist places. Red Rock in non-tourist. Good BBQ sandwiches. When we take our 9 year old grandson, he only gets the shake. He can't ever finish it so we get too. Fair priced and consistent. BBQ pork on the dutch roll is my favorite. I can't finish the whole thing.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We love this little place. The food is always delicious and the service is excellent. We even had enough for another meal to take home and enjoy. The tri tip is to die for and the ribs are great too! The vegetable soup was delicious, even had tri tip in it and was so yummy.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I found this small, corner cafe to be the perfect place on a rainy evening while visiting Napa. We weren't in the mood for fancy food, tony surroundings, or formal service. Instead, we got friendly servers, a laid back setting and good food. It's obvious this place has stood the test of time by the layers of memorabilia tacked to the walls and even the ceiling. Fun to read and look at while our order was being made. Judging by the number of take-out orders, this place is popular with the locals. We started with the large "choose your own" salad ... a choice of three different greens, about 30 mix-ins (pick 7), two toppings, and a bunch of salad dressings. The large size was far more than the two of us could finish even though it was so good, I couldn't sto eating it. My husband also ordered a chili dog and I had a grilled chicken sandwich. Again, my sandwich was well-made. The chicken breast was much larger than many restaurants give you, the bun was soft but did not fall apart. If this cafe were in our town, we'd be regular customers.