“great home cooked food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Piscataway, New Jersey
“great home cooked food”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

loved the atmosphere and the food. Chef came around and visited us for a while. I wasn't too hungry and they made smaller portions for me. Delicious

Visited May 2012

“Great local place to eat after the wine tours.”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My wife had the seasonal fried soft shell crab sandwich which was good but go with the pork chop. Awesome.

San Diego, California
“Good Food Prepared With Care”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We've eaten here several times in the last couple of yeears. Great flavors from this small local restarant. Crab cakes way better than the upscale expensive seafood restaurants in La Jolla Ca. Wedge salads delicious.

• Visited April 2012
Walnut Creek, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's not about the size, it's about the food”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We were running late -due to traffic- yet the hostess had no problem holding our table. When we arrived I was surprised at how small this place was, but I was enthused by the crowd. Later when every table was taken, I noticed people were being turned away.

Service was very good and although the menu was limited there were specials that rounded out the selection.

The crab cake appetizer was good but I tasted more bread than crab. The wine selection had some good picks, which we enjoyed.

The sea bass special was fantastic. Nice presentation with a pleasant balance to the mash potatoes and asparagus.

We had a show that night so we skipped the dessert –due to time.

Overall it was a memorable dinner experience that my wife and I truly enjoyed.

• Visited March 2012
Aviano, Italy
““Good food, service & atmosphere””
Reviewed March 17, 2012

It's a small cozy place but the food is excellent. Server was friendly but not "too friendly" and the owner came by to make check on us. You can tell they care and take pride in the Pearl.

• Visited March 2012