“Authentic Mexican Food”

Ranked #220 of 285 Restaurants in Napa
Hercules, California
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

we have been coming to this restaurant over 20 years. The wait staff is very good. they have made a few furniture Upgrades but they still have old booths. The food is always good. We will continue to visit.

• Visited February 2014

Vacaville, California
“Yummy Mexican food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We have never been to El Guadalajara since we no longer live in Napa. Some friends of ours eat here often and took us here. I ordered the beef taco with a cheese enchilada my standard fair when chicken mole is not on the menu. I really liked the red sauce on my enchilada as it had a nice hint of spices. My shredded beef for my taco was well seasoned and tasty. The beans and rice were good. All four of us did enjoy each of our meals. I would return to try other items. Our server was friendly and our food came out quickly and hot.

• Visited September 2013