“Draft Beer & great sandwiches!”
Review of Downtown Joe's

Downtown Joe's
Ranked #34 of 295 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Second
Description: Downtown Joe's Brewery is built into the historic Oberon Building on the Napa River. It has a full bar, river view dinning room and outdoor seating.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We arrived in Napa hungry & ready for a beer. Found this place. Had the best Rueben ever. Their beer was tasty & the service excellent. Could have done without the disco music but overall highly recommended.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

First off the view of the river is great! I could sit on the outside patio or enclosed back dining room all day and watch the birds on the river.

The service was excellent. Very nice staff from beginning to end. The food was tasty. I was with a big group so we tried a lot of the dinner menu. Must haves (in my humble opinion):
Appetizers: Spinach artichoke dip & the buffalo wings (some of the best wings I have EVER had)
Entree: I really liked my blue cheese burger (I had it with a chicken patty not beef and it was tasty!!!). The steak was a big hit with our group as well.

The beer... well, let's just say, you can visit and only grab one of their beers and you won't be disappointed. The Raspberry Blonde was a hit in our group.

I look forward to the next visit.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Diverse crowd, great people watching, cold beer, ok food. All in all a nice experience. On a hot corner in Napa you may see more than you care to, but it will mostly make you smile. Good people having fun after a day of wine in the valley with a really cool atmosphere and good service. The server we had expounded good local knowledge which we appreciated. Next to the Veterans park there are some vagrants but they don't seem to bother anyone much. The appetizers are hearty and a good value and the outside seating is nice.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The garlic fries were awesome, highly recommended. We shared the fish and chips, that we thought we great as well.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good old fashioned rock and roll with a crowd that spanned from 21 to 71, band and dancing included.