Napa Discovery Inn
$274
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines(Napa)(Great Value!)
$192
$180
$360
$349
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Vino Bello Resort(Napa)(Great Value!)
$339
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$202
$183
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
Hotels.com
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$175
$140
$339
$399
$319
All reviewsclose to downtownquiet stayrefrigerator and microwavedowntown napafree wifiwine tastingconvenient locationstayed here for two nightsbooked this hotelcarportcerealwineriesbeddingvalleywinery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2010

Not sure how to categorize this one. It's definitely plain-wrap, to an extreme. On the other hand, we have paid much more and received a room with mildewed tile and unusable pillows. The staff person we met was very eager to please. (But we had to call him repeatedly to find out how to access the internet or get the television to work.) The room was fairly clean (my husband found more to object to than I did) and newly-tiled and painted. We slept well and our room, halfway back, was very quiet. The air conditioner was efficient if a bit moldy-smelling when first turned on. There are no screens on the windows, so if you opt for leaving the bathroom window open for a bit of air, you may get bugs, too. It is a very old motor court, Breakfast is minimal and left in a very small nook for general use. If you were in Napa to be wined, dined, and pampered, this place would definitely feel out-of-sync. If you, like us, were in Napa for a few quick errands and an overnight stop to break up an 800-mile trip from North to South, with no time to use a pool or other amenities (non-existent here) it worked out OK

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I didn't have high expectations at all, and perhaps the small rooms are better. However, the large room for our family of 5, smelled very strongly of lemon air freshener, the next morning it was obviously masking a strong smell of urine. I knew they would charge $10 per person extra when occupied by more than two, but I didn't expect another $25 for the rollaway. I'm used to budget hotels, but this one is far too pricey for what you get.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2010

The owners were not very friendly and downright rude. Our room smelled of cat pee and the bathroom reeked. When we complained, they attempted to re mediate the situation, to no avail. The room still stunk. The next morning, we were treated as though we were the cause of the stench. We were not offered another room nor any discount whatsoever. They had the ice machine turned off. There are so many nicer places to stay..I wish I had known!

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Don't be fooled. This "inn" is a converted motor lodge. When I first walked into my room I immediately returned to the office and asked for another room since my room smelled so musty. Unfortunately the next room they gave me smelled equally horrible. The "inn" is very old construction and the furishings inside the rooms are ancient. I shutter to think how old the mattress was. The ceiling in my bathroom was so low that only people 5'5" and under could manuever comfortably. Their continental breakfast in the morning is coffee and packaged muffins in the office. There is no dining room. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2010

We had 2 rooms here for a few nights and we had no complaints. Everytime we needed a taxi Peter was very helpful by calling them for us and sending them directly to our rooms for pickup. And everytime I asked for suggestions on food and places to go, he always helped. One of the outdoor tables by the office was pretty dusty so I had to grab some napkins and wipe it down but other than that, it was great.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends