All reviews continental breakfast downtown napa wine tasting would stay here again carport cereal microwave wineries bedding
Reviewed September 15, 2009

Very clean place to stay. It isn't the Hilton, but neither is the price. The city of Napa isn't that much of a tourist attraction, not in the way St. Helena is, but stay at the Napa Discovery Inn and drive the short distance to the surrounding tourists towns. Most importantly, it is about 1/3 the price of the lowest rated hotels in St. Helena. The bed was a bit hard and the pillows a bit flat. I asked for two more pillows for my husband and I and that did the trick. I slept very good the next night. So, be sure and ask for extra pillows. I looked out my back window in the morning and a deer was standing right there. That was cool. Also, the hot air balloons float right over the hotel. Again, pretty cool. I am from Texas and if I ever return to the wine country, I will be staying at this little inn and saving my money for the fantastic bottles of wine from the vineyards.

Date of stay: September 2009
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Booked this place after finding it online through google. Prices were decent but when I called, I asked about a AAA and got a rate I couldn't pass up. One of my coworkers stayed too. The office is small but on the hot blistering day it was nice to walk into anything that had air conditioning. The room itself was really hot when I walked in but I art my bags down, turned on the aircon and went down the street to get a bite at the place they reccomened for a drink and food (downtown joes). Overall, it got the job done. Nothing truely to rant or rave about... Free wifi is always a plus in my book though!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We had a nice stay, the rooms were very clean. The towels were very nice and thick, and the rooms were cozy and the management was very accommodating and kind. Overall, it was a good stay and I would return if in the area in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2009

Honestly, I have stayed at many motel 6's & any of those were ten times better than this hole in the wall. We didn't even bother going to talk to the owner because he was so weird & rude. We just handed him the key, paid for a night we didn't stay there, & stayed at the Napa Valley Lodge. I didn't care if I spent $200 more dollars, because I just wanted to get OUT! Do not stay here! I wish I read these reviews previously. Major tourist TRAPPPPP!

Reviewed August 17, 2009

I was traveling to the napa valley, found this nice small hotel, very quite location....I usually have trouble sleeping at night....but this motel was really quite at night....Great staff and great location.

Date of stay: March 2009