Napa Discovery Inn
$274
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines(Napa)(Great Value!)
$192
$180
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$202
$183
GardenInn.com
Vino Bello Resort(Napa)(Great Value!)
$339
$360
$349
  • Restaurant
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
Hotels.com
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$175
$140
$339
$399
$319
Orbitz.com
All reviewsclose to downtownquiet stayrefrigerator and microwavedowntown napafree wifiwine tastingconvenient locationstayed here for two nightsbooked this hotelcarportcerealwineriesbeddingvalleywinery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2009

Very clean place to stay. It isn't the Hilton, but neither is the price. The city of Napa isn't that much of a tourist attraction, not in the way St. Helena is, but stay at the Napa Discovery Inn and drive the short distance to the surrounding tourists towns. Most importantly, it is about 1/3 the price of the lowest rated hotels in St. Helena. The bed was a bit hard and the pillows a bit flat. I asked for two more pillows for my husband and I and that did the trick. I slept very good the next night. So, be sure and ask for extra pillows. I looked out my back window in the morning and a deer was standing right there. That was cool. Also, the hot air balloons float right over the hotel. Again, pretty cool. I am from Texas and if I ever return to the wine country, I will be staying at this little inn and saving my money for the fantastic bottles of wine from the vineyards.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Booked this place after finding it online through google. Prices were decent but when I called, I asked about a AAA and got a rate I couldn't pass up. One of my coworkers stayed too. The office is small but on the hot blistering day it was nice to walk into anything that had air conditioning. The room itself was really hot when I walked in but I art my bags down, turned on the aircon and went down the street to get a bite at the place they reccomened for a drink and food (downtown joes). Overall, it got the job done. Nothing truely to rant or rave about... Free wifi is always a plus in my book though!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We had a nice stay, the rooms were very clean. The towels were very nice and thick, and the rooms were cozy and the management was very accommodating and kind. Overall, it was a good stay and I would return if in the area in the future.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2009

Honestly, I have stayed at many motel 6's & any of those were ten times better than this hole in the wall. We didn't even bother going to talk to the owner because he was so weird & rude. We just handed him the key, paid for a night we didn't stay there, & stayed at the Napa Valley Lodge. I didn't care if I spent $200 more dollars, because I just wanted to get OUT! Do not stay here! I wish I read these reviews previously. Major tourist TRAPPPPP!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2009

I was traveling to the napa valley, found this nice small hotel, very quite location....I usually have trouble sleeping at night....but this motel was really quite at night....Great staff and great location.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo