I travel a lot for my company and stay in the Napa/Santa Rosa/San Francisco area quite a bit. I do no book my hotel stays myself, my company does this through websites like priceline and hotels.com, so I had no prior knowledge of any reviews/recommendations of my hotel. I had heard from locals that the Napa Discovery Inn was not the best place to stay. However let me tell you is was a great overall stay. I only stayed two nights (week nights). The rooms were very clean and newly remodeled. The room appeared to have new carpet, painting, bedding and even the bathroom was very modern. Large new TV with dish channels (though not many were available, just the basics). So whatever may have been said about this place is definitely not true today. I would and do recommend this place. My company will continue to do bookings with this establishment. I was completely satisfied and happy with my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Discovery Inn is located just just minutes from the action. This Napa hotel was remodeled in 2007 and is located 1 mile from downtown Napa, the Wine Train & dozens of shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Napa Discovery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Discovery Hotel Napa
- Napa Discovery Inn Napa Valley, CA