“Fun tapas dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zuzu

Zuzu
Ranked #5 of 282 Restaurants in Napa
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warminster
“Fun tapas dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

Visited during our 2-nights in Napa in August. Waited about 35 minutes for our table--a little longer than their estimated time, but the place was HOPPING, even on a Monday night!-- and enjoyed our experience. Our knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient server suggested 4-6 plates to share between my husband and me. We opted for 4 and later added a 5th. I enjoyed the ceviche, queso frito, and chicken croquettas. I was less enthused over the flat iron steak, though diners surrounding us on both sides raved about it (and the pig cheek which we also didn't get). Chocolate pot de creme for dessert was yummy, too. After a day of wine tasting, I was tired of plain wine, so I got a glass of their sangria. It was good, but I didn't crave a second one.
I'd say this was worth a trip, for sure, as it was a fun change-up from other dinner options in the area and encouraged sharing and tasting and relaxation.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Vancouver, Canada
“a great tapas place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

It is very well priced, good size dishes that can be shared by two people, very innovative cooking and very pleasant service..I would recommend it to everyone...

Visited July 2014
Chicago
“The Paella is worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful tapas that rivals anything that we had in Spain just a few months ago. The black rice paella is wonderful. Just a little longer to prepare, but that gives you a chance to try out a few other dishes for the first 30 minutes. The salads are fresh, wine is excellent, and service very pleasant.

New Jersey
“Wonderful tapas dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Had probably one of the best paella I've ever had....also really enjoyed the goat cheese stuffed squash blossoms (amazing) , ceviche (very good), tre leche cake (decent)... Wonderful service and a surprisingly short wait (25 min ) to eat at this no reservation restaurant .

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fun place and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

This little tapas-style restaurant was a lot of fun. It's in the heart of Napa, so there is a lot going on in the same area. We sat at the bar which made for a more social experience-- we talked to other guests doing the same to compare menu items, etc. The menu is full of options to satisfy any type of pallate. They also have a good selection of beverages. Going with a group of 2-3 friends would be fun as well, so you can try more of their menu items. Take a look at their menu and you'll know what I mean. All the dishes look good. I would check them out again.