“Great Food and dining experience”
Review of Celadon

Celadon
Reserve with OpenTable
Celadon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 286 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fifth St.
Description: Enjoy Celadon's award-winning 'Global Comfort Food' in our beautiful dining room or on the lovely courtyard. The seasonally influenced menu features flavors from the Mediterranean, Asia, and the Americas. We are located in the heart of downtown Napa in the Historic Napa Mill.
Vernon, B.C.
“Great Food and dining experience”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have eaten in this place a few times while in Napa for business/pleasure. It never disappoints. The food and service were exceptional. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Silverwoods

Los Angeles, California
“Dinner”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Karen @ the Inn on Randolph recommended Celadon and made our reservation. We loved the pork belly and mussels! We ordered a great drink (I think it was called a "prickly pear margarita"?)

Visited January 2013
Inverness, Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Our food was eclectic and delicious. We had the herb marinated chicken with gnocchi and mushrooms in a truffle oil and the duck with beans and stew-like vegetables. The chicken had a light crunchy texture and was very moist. The potatoe gnocchi were equally delicious. While the food was incredible, I thought the decor and service lacked something-hard to put my finger on it. They simply didn't dazzle me-The waiter was nice but not exceptional. At times I felt rushed. Our appetizer was also fantastic-goat cheese with figs and crostini. My husband's duck was, according to him, the best duck he has ever had in the U.S.

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Wonderful food, wine,settingand location, and they cater for Coeliacs! I had the best meal of our holiday with the staff catering for my GF needs!

Visited January 2013
Napa, California
“Always a Winner”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We love Celadon, Greg Cole, and the delicious food. You will never be disappointed with the food. The noise level is tolerable and the ambience is great!

Visited March 2012