“Amazing little store!”

Soda Canyon Store
Ranked #80 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 30, 2013

As we were touring wineries, our friends took us to Soda Canyon for lunch. We had our sandwich made and went outside and ate at their picnic tables, so relaxing! We had the "firehouse" sandwich, brie cheese and crackers.....amazing! We were leaving for San Fran the next day, and we drove back to Soda Canyon for lunch again! Needless to say, we loved it!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Found myself with some time between Napa vineyard visits (Freemark Abbey and Darioush) to actually consider having something besides just a snack of peanuts in my rental car when I stumbled upon Soda Canyon Store.

Soda Canyon Store kinda reminds me of a local NJ General Store that sells not only food but also a slew of other items but SCS also sells wine and beer.

Just had to have some of the cold pasta with olive salad since it, and the others in the deli case, looked so freaking fresh and then ordered my sandwich. Tables inside; tables outside. Friendly service at the deli and checkout. Not only was the store clean but also the bathroom. What also impressed me? Locals having lunch or grabbing a 6 pack.

I've already recommended Soda Canyon Store to a friend who plans on visiting Napa in April 2014. I'll be back too.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Sandwiches were good but had better at V.Sattui in St. Helena and Palisades in Calistoga. On par with Sonoma Cheese Factory. Convenient stop on a day of wine tasting. Not a great outdoor space to eat your sandwich.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stopped here at the beginning of our three-winery tour of Napa and so glad we did. Awesome deli with a wide selection of sandwiches...so many intriguing choices that I wish I could go back to try more. "The Best" was indeed just that. Friendly service, wide selection, many snacks and beverages. Great location, outdoor picnic area looked pleasant and inviting but we decided to enjoy our picnic at a winery instead.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The Soda Canyon Store is a great place to stop in for an unpretentious and satisfying meal. They have a large (almost too large) selection of sandwiches and other lunch entries that are made up fresh while you wait. In addition to the tables inside, there is a very pleasant picnic area out back.