“Not a big fan of mexican food for breakfast? Try this!”

C Casa - An Innovative Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 295 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer a fresh approach to tacos and much more. Fresh, made-to- order white corn tortillas topped with ingredients like seasoned buffalo, rotisserie lamb, grilled prawns, fresh crab, micro greens, goat cheese, chipotle aioli and Serrano salsa. And, we offer interesting small plates and salads, rotisserie meats and poultry and seasonal entrees with a C CASA twist.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I'm not a big fan of mexican food for breakfast but this had me going back the next day!
I ordered the roasted potato scrambled egg taco (recommended by my chef friend) and the over medium egg chorizo taco (because I love chorizo). The tortilla is freshly made and it makes a huge difference. The roasted potato scrambled egg taco was so good that I ordered two the next day. The chorizo was good but I thought there was too much black beans.
Next time I'm in Napa, will definitely try the other items in the menu.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

In a large, covered building dedicated to the local food of the Napa Valley, this Mexican-inspired counter has an amazing selection of cheap salads, desserts, and unusual tacos (including lamb and ground buffalo). Very fresh ingredients, with many refreshing drinks including 4+ kinds of aqua fresco (we found the cucumber/lime to be a bit heavy on the first ingredient), and soft, sweet taco shells made of corn flour (most things seemed to be no-gluten). Lots of indoor and outdoor seating to choose from, right next to the great coffee place.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Tacos and Nachos were really not good. Fish tacos boring. Really disappointing. Staff Indifferent. Location had no charm.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

staff was indifferent at best and closer to rude, barely even acknowledged our presence and seemed irritated we were bothering them by being there.

food was way over-priced even by Napa standards, no sides (such as rice or beans) only a taco.

food was good, but not worth the price, attitude or the wait.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We had a crab and a salmon taco and they were both fantastic. The crab was cold and the fish was warm, both as they should be. Couldn't fold them up to eat them but they were exactly what we hoped for.