“It was okay. ”

C Casa - An Innovative Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 286 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer a fresh approach to tacos and much more. Fresh, made-to- order white corn tortillas topped with ingredients like seasoned buffalo, rotisserie lamb, grilled prawns, fresh crab, micro greens, goat cheese, chipotle aioli and Serrano salsa. And, we offer interesting small plates and salads, rotisserie meats and poultry and seasonal entrees with a C CASA twist.
“It was okay. ”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Not the #1 place in Napa but good food none the less. Definitely worth a visit. The ox bow market is a fun place to eat and drink.

New York City, New York
“Cheap & delicious breakfast tacos”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We came here for breakfast on the recommendation of a friend and were not disappointed. At first I was concerned 1 taco wouldn't be filling enough but I was so wrong. I had the over medium egg with chorizo taco and it was by far the best breakfast taco I've ever had! My friend had the roasted potato & scrambled egg and it was tasty as well.

• Visited November 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“fantastic tacos”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We kept coming back to this spot in the Oxbow market at off hours like mid afternoon or morning to try as many different tacos as we could -- I think I liked the potato and poblano one the best even though it seemed unconventional. It is fast and located in a fun, sometimes noisy marketplace.

Visited November 2013
Nags Head, NC
“grass fed beef - awesome”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I wish I could remember what the meal I had was called, because it was truly a delight. Something with beef and black beans...My husband had some home-made tortilla nachos that were also very tasty. Take out ordering with a nice seating area in the middle of the market. Where I live in the South, we can only dream of this locally sourced and wonderfully made food.

• Visited October 2013
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“GF not only stands for Gluten Free but for Good Food as well at this delicious place.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

So delicious and fresh. I wish we had a longer visit in Napa to work my way through the menu. Located in the Oxbow Market. A fun and relaxed place to grab a meal. Well done C -Casa, you are tops in my book!

• Visited November 2013