“Celebrating the Big 4-0 in style!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Verve Napa Valley

Verve Napa Valley
Ranked #26 of 113 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Verve = an energy, a buzz. Here at Verve, we handcraft uniquely personalized Wine Country experiences unlike any other in the Napa Valley. Whether it's a day of tasting, a business retreat, an epic celebration, or a week to just get away from it all, Verve offers guests a chance to create unforgettable memories through our customized and highly curated tour packages. No cookie cutter tours allowed - we create personalized adventures of a lifetime! For specific examples of the kind of itineraries we specialize in, please visit our website's Wine Country Experiences section. Ugly tour bus be gone: we pride ourselves on traveling in style and comfort! Guests stretch out and relax (or stand tall and dance) in our luxurious Mercedes Benz Luxury Sprinter with 6'3" of interior clearance height and large windows for optimal vineyard gazing. Our expert chauffeurs and hosts have local knowledge and insights, providing exceptional service and taking guests beyond the typical tourist experience. Verve's industry insights grant you insider access to exceptional artisan wineries, culinary masterpieces, private art collections, wine blending, barrel tasting, special events, and much more. Verve collaborates with visitors to create memorable events and showcase the Napa Valley like you've never seen it before!
Los Angeles, California
“Celebrating the Big 4-0 in style!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

If you want an extra special treat to visit unique wineries, call T at Verve tours. You will not be disappointed. She is not the cheapest in town for touring. But her warm charm and connections to boutique wineries afford an experience that cannot happen on a bus tour.

*** big shout out to our driver, Denise. She paid special attention to all details and gave us insights to the region without being too much like a lesson plan.

Don't think twice. Just book now with Verve..... Before they get booked by someone else for your special day!

Visited March 2014

Oakland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spectacular weekend adventure in Napa Valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

When it comes to Napa Valley and the various wineries, I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the area and what each winery offers to the casual wine taster. When I booked my trip with Verve I was excited but also curious to see what was in store for me and my girlfriend. The experience that Verve offered absolutely blew me away! I signed up for a day long, chauffeured tour of different wineries for me and my girlfriend and could not have asked for a better time! I booked the trip a couple weeks in advance with Mindi, who was amazing, and she promised me I would have the most fun in Napa I have ever had. She was right. The itinerary she planned out went above and beyond anything I was expecting! Our driver for the day was Andre and he definitely added to the experience. I have rented town cars before and the drivers are usually boring and don't really interact with you. Andre was anything but boring. We could joke around with him and actually have fun conversations that didn't seem forced and trust me, that always makes the whole experience A LOT more relaxing. The best part of our trip, which was actually a surprise to me, was the private winery tour and lunch in a private room surrounded by thousands of beautifully placed wine bottles. It totally blew my mind! One of the things that I think really made this trip different is that Mindi actually knew what she was doing when she planned out everything for me. Its easy to say "take me to these 4 wineries" and call it a day. With Verve, it's so much more. I worked with Mindi to plan the trip that I wanted, not the average trip that everyone gets. That is what I believe makes Verve special, since they have such an extensive knowledge and connection with each individual winery, they can plan out an experience that is second to none. I would absolutely plan another experience with Verve and would recommend it to EVERYONE!!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Steve P
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great way to see Napa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Verve went above and beyond. Not only did we spend a day with them in their luxury vehicle touring around, T helped to recommend activities and tours for the other days of our trip as well. It couldn't have been any better. The wineries (and food recommendations) were all great and T planned a perfect four days for my wife and me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services to anyone.

Visited February 2014
Falls Church, Virginia
“The "Four Seaons" of Wine Tours with Extraordinary Personal Touches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

OMG! Verve is the best kept secret in Napa Valley!!!

I was planning a wine tour trip for 7 family members last fall. I knew we all liked to drink wine and no one was volunteering to be the groups driver so I started looking for a transportation company that could shuttle us around the Valley.

My Internet search led me to Verve of Napa Valley. I called and had my first conversation with the owner, T.  In that phone conversation I knew that I had found something more than a winery shuttle! She spent quite a bit of time listening to my expectations, and telling me all about Verve and how they could provide us the wine experience of a lifetime - they GREATLY exceeded our every expectation!!!!

Over the next few weeks we exchanged calls and emails working on our itinerary with T and Denise, who would be our guide during the trip  By the time I arrived in Napa with my family, I already felt I knew these women.  They never made me feel like just a client. And I couldn't think of them as  anything but friends.

Over the three day tour, my family and I grew very found of Denise and T. They made everyone feel comfortable and went out of there way to create an incredible experience for us all.  Denise shared such great stories and facts about the area. We all appreciated her expertise when it came to finding get wines and foods throughout the valley. They both made sure to pay attention to every detail - from the fresh flowers and grapevines in the Sprinter - to bringing fresh persimmions one day- and then dried persimmons for my Aunt (they are her favorite) when she found out how much she loved them!

We can't wait to return to Napa to visit more special places that T and the team at Verve will take us. If you are fortunate enough to have the Verve team avialable on the days you are visiting book immediately!!!!! They are truly the 'Opus One', 'Quintessa', and every other special reserve wine of the Napa Valley!!!!

Visited November 2013
Falls Church, Virginia
“Exceeded Every Expectation!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Verve

It takes a lot to please this traveler. I  work closely with the hospitality industry and destination management groups. Most over-promise and under-deliver but this is certainly not the case when it comes to  T, Denise and the expert staff at Verve.   This is not your ordinary wine tour. Verve creates new and exciting experiences At every turn.

It started  early in the morning, we were met by T and Denise, who we would soon be referring to as  our friends. At our hotel, T inspired us with the history of sabrage, the art of uncorking sparkling wines with a saber.  Each morning began with a champagne toast to prepare your palette for the best that Napa and Sonoma had to offer.

We had a few favorite wines that we requested to have on the tours each day and let the Verve Team round out the days with some special treats that we would never have found on our own. And not just wines...we discovered olive oils, a great  shops, artists, a distillery, and many exquisite restaurants throughout the valley.  My group was cared for by Denise as if we were her own family.

This was the first trip to Napa by most of my family. Verve turned a family trip into an experience that none of us will ever forget.   We look forward to returning this fall to introduce more family and friends to our new friends in Napa:  T, Denise, and everyone at Verve.

Visited November 2013