“Undisputed Champ of best burger in town. Ask any local!”
Review of Andies Cafe

Andies Cafe
Ranked #98 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

To all you male tourist, the outlets are down the street, grab a burger while wifey shops. This is located next to a car wash. The sweet potatoe fries are delicious too. Enjoy.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My daughter had a softball tournament across the street from this restaurant. A couple of Dad's were talking about how good the breakfast burritos were and so we had to try one. They weren't kidding! These really were delicious burritos. The burritos had eggs, hash browns, bacon or sausage, sour cream, avocado, and salsa. They were $6 each. I thought they were a little pricey, but that's just me. Very good and would stop by to pick up another one if we're ever in Napa again. It's located in the same parking lot as a car wash. I only saw one table inside, but nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This little gem is somewhat hard to find, but totally worth it. Their burgers are the best I've ever had. My entire family of four also ate for under $40. Two days later, we had burgers that were pretty decent up in Yountville, but were more in the $100. range.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

For a burger joint attached to a car wash, this is one of the funkiest. Lots of folks just come for the burger - certainly not for the view.