“Superb steak, excellent service”
Review of Cole's Chop House

Cole's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Cole's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 283 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St
London, United Kingdom
“Superb steak, excellent service”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Amazing on all accounts. The food was excellent, the best steak I have ever eaten by far, which is rather a lot as we own butchers shops. The portion sizes are huge, my sister and I shared a rib eye which was more than enough with lots of sides.
Unfortunately we didn't have pudding as we were so full but I can imagine they were as delicious as the rest of the meal. My husband had lamb chops, which he said were delicious. Hopefully we will return one day. Great atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami
“Great food”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant based on the reviews and loved it. I had the NY strip steak and it came with lobster mashed potaties and it was excellent....best meal I had in a while during my trip down the pacific coast. I definitely recommend it, service was great, would recommend bringing a bottle of wine yourself since bottle prices aren't cheap.

“A great steak place”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

So many places to chose from in Napa but a friend told me that if you want a great steak this is this place to go. He was on the money. We didn't have reservations but at 8th on a Wednesday I thought I would be OK. The place was full but we only waited about 15 minutes. I had a great 10 oz filet and a bottle of Hess. Highly recommend the hash browns with onions as a side.

London
“Fantastic dinner”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Visited as part of our trip and thought it was fairly smart, but I was fine in flip flops (although my outfit was smarter than the shoes!).

I had a beautiful rack of lamb which was cooked to perfection, the baked potato on the side was huge and I only managed about a quarter of it - although that was lovely too I was too busy savouring the lamb to eat it.

Lovely glass of wine too, from Napa naturally.

Overall a great place to go for dinner - you'll need to book though. We booked the night before for a Tuesday night as they only had a 9pm available for the evening we arrived in Napa.

• Visited June 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best meal in Napa”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My steak was great! I really enjoyed the meal. The desserts were very good. Try the chocolate cake! The pictures on the walls were very fun to look at while you wait on your table.

Visited June 2014