“Superb!”
Review of Cole's Chop House

Cole's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Cole's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 286 Restaurants in Napa
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St
Napa, California
“Superb!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I would dine here every night if I could! Love their Shrimp Cocktail, I have never tasted one like it, they are to live for! Spinach salad is unsurpassed! Chef Cole added Clam Chowder and Lobster Mac 'N Cheese to the menu, which was devine (and I don't eat lobster). Don't forget to have that Chocolate Martini for desert......or two.....Thank you so much to Brian (our favorite wait person) the chef's and all the staff at Cole's. We truly appreciate your warm welcome, smiles and superb service, which make us feel so very special.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank NapaDiamond

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Scotland
“Expensive but excellent”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Hubby nearly had a heart attack at the cost, but boy were the steaks worth every penny. Melt in the mouth and so flavoursome. For March, the air conditioning was a bit much but when I mentioned how chilled I was to our server, she had it turned down and fetched me a beautiful wrap to snuggle into. Great service (and the cocktails were fantastic too!)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank JoG76
West Vancouver, Canada
“Old Fashioned Steak House”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Going back to the Eighties where quality was more important than quantity, even though Cole's offers both. From the front entrance rock garden patio to the framed 'famous' faces on the walls (guests not celebrities) this place screams comfort. The food was quite good too;) My husband had the lamb which he said was cooked to perfection, the rest of us had soup, salads & sides which were also prepared perfectly. The server was very friendly & helpful since we weren't steakhouse veterans. The best part was that he brought me a wine which was extraordinary and all I said was I wanted something 'tart & crisp'.

1 Thank AAA737
Windham, New Hampshire
“AMAZING 10th Anniversary Dinner!!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had our 10th anniversary dinner at Coles Chop House and it had to be one of the best meals I have EVER had. Everyone we talked to who lived in Napa salivated when they heard we were headed for Coles. They all told us to get the hash brown potato and we are so glad we did!!! We each had the ribeye and they were cooked to perfection. The sides are served family style so we had the hash brown potato (with onions) and the mushroom caps, both were excellent. My husband enjoyed their extensive scotch menu while I had a 1/2 bottle of cabernet.

The food was INCREDIBLE, our waiter was so friendly and the atmosphere was great. It really was the best ending to an incredible long weekend and we were so grateful we moved our reservation up 3 hours so we could really enjoy it and not fall asleep in our meal (we are from the east coast).

1 Thank RaisingZ
Kelso, Washington
“Cole's Chop House didn't disappoint!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My friend and I were traveling on a girls-weekend, and picked Cole's Chop house for our first night of fine dining. Our table was reserved a week in advance, and we showed up a little bit early, and while we were waiting, we each had a delicious martini at the bar. Our hostess found us and seated us at an upstairs table, which was perfect.
The Menu was not too big and not too small, and had something for everybody...fish, beef, chicken etc.
The specials were delivered verbally by our waiter, who was very helpful. In addition to our steaks, we also ordered the Brussels sprouts, asparagus, and LOBSTER MACARONI AND CHEESE (a must-have!). Our wine was perfect, and the sommelier came over to chat us up about our particular choice. We were too stuffed for dessert, so we passed on that, and ordered an after dinner liquor in place of it.
Never did we feel rushed, and the amount of food was appropriate and timed perfectly. I can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Cskerbeck