“The Best Lamb Chop”
Review of Cole's Chop House

Cole's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Cole's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 307 Restaurants in Napa
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a group of nine people, and ordered various dishes. The lamb chop was excellent. Steaks were all right but I strongly recommend to go for the lamb chop. The red wine, 'The Mirror' 2009, was really good, though a bit pricy at US$140. The dining environment is nice too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,314)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We had the steak and lobster - steak overcooked and the lobster was good. The best plate at the table was the Berkshire Pork Chop. Sides we OK banana's foster was good. Atmosphere is really nice and the service is great.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were very pleased with our dining experience at Cole's. We requested a booth for privacy but none were available immediately. The hostess seated us upstairs away from the noise of the first floor which worked out well. My filet was done perfectly as was my wife's salmon. It was one of the best steaks I have had in a long time. My wedge salad and my wife's spinach salad were both very good. The bleu cheese dressing tasted home made. The broccoli with hollandaise sauce was also prepared as we like - neither under or over cooked.. Our server, Tony, stayed in the background but was there when we needed him. He did an excellent job. The wine was pricey but after a day of tasting in the Valley we didn't need more than a glass.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We celebrated my birthday at Cole's while touring Napa and central California. We had the filet and it was fabulous. The special corn dish with rosemary was unique and wonderful. My daughter had ordered a baked potato and it was absolutely huge!!! We split it and still had extra. I know baking a potato should be a simple thing but so many times they are absolutely horrible in a restaurant. This one was perfect!!! Fluffy, not overbaked or raw inside. They even treated my 2 year old granddaughter special and gave us a table where she could play without bothering anyone. She is very good in restaurants but still likes to get down and walk around. Great place to eat and great service.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We recently ate at Cole's with another couple. The meal was outstanding and a very nice bright atmosphere. Quite pricey but worth it for a special occasion.